Jason Natural, Moisturizing Gel, Aloe Vera, 16 oz (454 g)

€ 7.01

good hair gel

Posted by Reviewer3222635 From Maryland on Apr 06, 2009

I use this product as a natural alternative to hair gel before blow-drying and flat ironing my hair. It works well to moisturize my hair in a natural way.

Very disappointed that it contains phenoxyethanol

Posted by Reviewer1688276 From Norway on Jun 07, 2012

I ordered this product in a bit of a hurry - aloe vera is usually safe, and Jäson is a renowned brand. However, it contains phenoxyethanol. On the cover, they try to pretend to be "safe" without any parabens, sls or phtalates, but phenoxyethanol is BAD. It just hasn`t been banned yet. I will never order this again, Aloe or not.

Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer3348909 From Canada on Jun 15, 2010

I wish it had lesser stuff in it (don't like the added fragrance). But I like it.

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1126319 From Finland on Jun 25, 2010

irritates my face

I really love this!

Posted by Reviewer3307467 From California on Jun 07, 2010

I'm currently using it as facial moisturizer and I credit it with calming my face and returning it to normal. The first few times I put it on my face I applied the gel directly to my skin and after it dried, it left a glossy shiny finish. I don't particularly enjoying looking shiny, so now I wet my hands, add a dollop to my palm and rub it between my hands before I apply it to my face. I apply it under my eyes and on my eyelids as well. When it dries my skin looks natural and not shiny. Love it!