Perfect for my and my boyfriend

Posted by 5626332173449305432 on Apr 28, 2016

The smell is really special. Someone may find it a little strange at first but trust me once you try it on your hair you will be be amazed too. The reason I bought this was because I had started seeing dandruff all over my hair. The only thing that made that stopped was this shampoo. Some people that want their shampoo to be super foamy may be a little disappointed but the amount of foam does not define the quality of a shampoo and this is one of the best shampoos I've tried in my hair (I cannot define the type of my hair since sometimes they get super oily and others are completely dried out). I tend to put oils in my hair before washing for deep conditioning and had no problem washing them out completely with just one rinsing. I also love how shiny and soft my hair get after using the shampoo. Oh! And thanks for making it vegan!

great

Posted by 5426158232031700951 on Apr 23, 2016

Great for dandruff and i live the smell

It has not worked at all! FRAUD!

Posted by 5396582190370919324 on Apr 19, 2016

I suffer from dermatitis so I decided to try something new before keep wasting money in other products that did not work. However, this one seems that it does not work also! I have been trying it for a month and nothing has changed. I have used it up to 4 times a week and nothing. My hair keeps full of dandruff. If you are reading this, I would advise you to think it before wasting your money.

Pretty good

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

This shampoo felt nice on my scalp. It is quite thick so a bit hard to get into a lather. The smell is okay, but a little medicinal.

Un champú que realmente funciona

Posted by 4870657542278495161 on Mar 29, 2016

Encantada con este producto. Huele un poco mal, pero deja el pelo muy bien. Yo que tengo una caspa seca me la ha eliminado por completo. Repito seguro.

Good for dandruff, but dries the hair

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Mar 28, 2016

It dries the hair a lot! and the smell is not so great ether. There are better dandruff treatments

excellent shampoo

Posted by 4727362806524142335 on Mar 26, 2016

Its a good shampoo for those suffering from itchy dry scalp

works pretty well, not drying on hair

Posted by 5103612735473732217 on Mar 22, 2016

good for scalp, even with tropical country humidity. Not drying on hair

Smells bad.

Posted by 5278318239759488631 on Mar 20, 2016

Unfortunately, it didn't really work for me and on top of that, the smell is too strong for me.

unuseful