love this butter!

Posted by 4814567756400149966 on May 03, 2016

just delicious!

yum

Posted by 5230899100975771011 on Apr 06, 2016

the vanilla taste good with nuts!

Almond butter

Posted by 5212078672336424023 on Sep 24, 2015

This almond butter is amazing. I was a little unsure at first because i don´t really like peanut butter, but this tastes so much better in my opinion!

More almond than vanilla

Posted by 4921231640010940242 on Mar 30, 2015

This nut butter is yummy but it tastes very similar to normal almond butter. I thought it would be more a creamy vanilla flavour so it was a little disappointing. However their products are delicious and you can never go wrong.

The best almond butter on the market

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

This almond butter is incredible. I love many of Justin's products, but the Vanilla Almond Butter is THE best. Though I prefer to make my own without any added sugars/salt, when I am looking for a sweet treat that has healthy fats and plant protein, this fits the bill. You will love the creamy thick consistency - it is not drippy but it is spreadable. I wish it were cheaper so I could buy it more often!

The best one!

Posted by 4874993091557628339 on Jan 01, 2015

This is my absolute favourite Justin's peanut butter combo. Spread onto warm toast it taste like I'm having a slice of cake for breakfast instead of being healthy! Love this!!

matter of taste

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 24, 2014

I had high expectations, but it is just ok. Others in my family like it though.

so good

Posted by 5321050676969864319 on Sep 18, 2014

I have been ordering this nut butter several times now and just cant stop eating it. definitely one of the yummiest nut butters on the market.

Una buena alternativa a las cremas de chocolate

Posted by 5318836413550428809 on Jul 23, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho ésta crema, me parece una gran alternativa a las típicas de chocolate y la utilizo en las tostadas de mis desayuno. Está muy buena y te garantizas el aporte de grasas buenas al organismo. Lo recomiendo y lo seguiré comprando.

Delicious

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014

I bought all the Justin's butters and a few from other brands, and this was my unexpected favourite! the flavour is so goood. Nutritionally better than leading brands and I think it's tastier.