Ms.

Posted by 5203420663006128132 on May 03, 2016

I bought 2 of this item. I'm very happy with the product, and would recommend it to others. I read countless reviews before buying, and I have no issues with it.

Some good... some really bad.

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on May 02, 2016

OK so the good. I bought this for my partner who put her back out. She said that this relieved the muscle spasm pain by about 80 % and was almost as effective as Voltarin gel. I also bought it to help with my own sleep. Because it helped me fall asleep I used it each night before bed. I did help with sleep. However, within about two weeks, I had very bad ringing in my ears, a feeling of pressure in my ears, high sensitivity to sound and light, felt extrememly fatigued and nauseous. My skin became red and blotchy on my face. I lost a week of work because I was barely able to get myself out of bed. After a while it clicked that it was the magnesium spray that was doing it. Googled and sure enough, those are the symptoms of magnesium overdose. I stopped using it and felt much better within 24 hours and fine within a few days. My face is still red and blotchy.

Can't use it because it causes my skin to itch

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Apr 19, 2016

I've got sensitive skin and each application makes my skin crawl and itch.

have reordered many times

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

I brush my teeth with this ( just spray on toothbrush) then dip in mr. magic toothpowder..NO PLAQUE..ever and no pockets. I also spray on body and it relaxes muscles. my husband uses it for charley horses in legs...we keep this all over the house ...love it!!

Great product!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

If you're looking for a good magnesium oil, this is worth considering! It's high quality and the price makes it very affordable and it lasts a long time, even with daily use! The only thing I would say is to be warned about using it on broken skin (or freshly shaved areas). It is essentially a salt after all so it will sting.

Great product

Posted by 5125922549622535530 on Feb 16, 2016

I spray on the soles of my feet before bed and my sleep has greatly improved! I'm up in the breastfeeding baby and while I'm not getting more sleep than before I'm much more refreshed in the morning.

Natural Deodorant

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I read that this magnesium oil could be used as a deodorant and so I decided to give it a try. I just don't want to continue using deodorants that contain aluminium which is carcinogenic. I noticed that it is not as effective if I don't spray enough (<3 pumps each armpit) and let the oil dry before wearing my clothes. Although it is called an oil, it doesn't look oily nor does it make your skin greasy. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this natural deodorant.

Posted by 5382305760461365060 on Dec 30, 2015

Pretty good

Posted by 5484603008687546965 on Dec 14, 2015

It seemed to work well. Helped me to relax and sleep better. However it did sting and burn my skin a little bit. Like when I sprayed it on my neck. Not sure if I will purchase again.

pleased

Posted by 5063699686631560122 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this before I realised you could make your own. It makes the skin feel a bit sticky, but not dirty, as is like salt. It is absorbed into the skin more easily than magnesium pills, but if you spray it on your body, do it in a wam room, it's much more pleasant.