July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Countertop Spray, Geranium Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

€3.09
€3.41
Savings of: €0.32 (9% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best cleaner!

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Mar 28, 2011

We use to buy this at whole foods in the states, but now live in South Korea and are unable to get it, until we saw it on Iherb! The smell is wonderful, its natural and it cleans great, thanks Iherb for stocking another super product :)

Lovely scent!

Posted by Jeannie-in-Korea on Jan 09, 2014

I'm trying to go natural with my cleaning products but I really dislike the smell of vinegar. This is my new main cleaner!

Clean and sweet smelling.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Feb 06, 2014

This is the best smelling counter top spray or cleaning product I have ever tried. Rose and geranium! It is perfect in the kitchen, I would use this in an all purpose or window cleaner as well. I would give it half a star less, because it leaves a residue, and I recommend wiping over with a clean, moist cloth. Then again, I would give it half a star more because it cleans every stain on our counter top!

Love it

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 06, 2014

The only all purpose cleaner I use now. Love the smell and it is very effective.

Love this

Posted by 5535095085616573270 on Jan 27, 2014

Great smell. Feels clean at once, and looks/is clean as well. I love that it really smells purely of flowers. Much better than all those strong soap/chemical smells all the time. I truly get in a good mood of this smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »