10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

€19.09
€27.26
Savings of: €8.17 (30% Off)
Reviews 5-star

im so happy i got this!

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I am trying to wean myself totally from OTC anti-inflammatories. I have trouble not using it when I have headaches(largely hrmone related) and occasional pinched nerve in neck. I tested it against a piched nerve this week, and it worked better than the ibuprofen I had used before. Although I had to take increasingly higher dosages for it to really relieve that intense of pain. At 3-4 tablets I was significantly more comfortable, unlike 2-200mg ibuprofen. Have used for minor headache and 2-3 tabs helped, but with major headache did not seem to help. I will continue to use!

Improves Memory and Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2996063 on Apr 29, 2008

Natural Factors Turmeric and Bromelain capsules have helped to improve my memory retention, concentration, and has reduced constipation within the first week!

Natural Factors, tumeric & Bromlain

Posted by Reviewer1634398 on Apr 17, 2008

I have been taking Tumeric for about (3) years now and have gotten other people to use it as well because it is great for your digestive system and also many other things like arthritis and now they have found that it may stablize MS. I would rate it a (5) and will continue to use it.

Natural Factors, Trumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1099374 on Aug 02, 2008

My doctor wants me to take this because I had a high liver count. My liver count is back to normal. I guess it works or at least helps.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Sep 01, 2008

I am taking this to go with my serrapeptase. I have been taking this for my MS. Within a week my rhinitis cleared up completely, an unexpected benefit! I am breathing better than ever. Other parts of my body are losing their stiffness. I am very pleased and look forward to continued success.