• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Mrs Lena Corbo

Posted by 5721234610909067065 on Nov 10, 2014

I was so happy in finding a probiotic which had the strains that I was looking for...as it is very difficult to find a product containing... Bifidobacterium infantis and B. Longum..... BUT unfortunately when I received Probifia Pearls I noticed that it contained Milk protein and fish gelatin. As I am lactose and histamine intolerance I need to avoid milk and fish. I am still searching for the above strains but to no avail. If you can suggest please let me know. Regards Lena

Not the same for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Sep 01, 2014

Not everyone reacts the same way to probiotics and I believe to a certain degree that trial and error is required. I took these after reading great reviews about treating IBS symptoms which, for me, is mostly bloating, gas, and constipation. I was hopeful that this formulation will make me more regular but there was no change for me. No change in the level of bloating and flatulence, either. My system seems to like Nature's Way Reuteri better. It normally settles my stomach when I find myself getting bloated or getting crampy. So, while I do not doubt the quality and efficacy of this product, it's not for everyone. If you are like me and feel no change, try different strains; everyone's flora is different.

Has decreased gas

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 02, 2013

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

Es un buen probióico

Posted by 4906075951003585359 on Aug 01, 2013

Ha ayudado a regular mi tracto intestinal

probiotic for colitis

Posted by Reviewer2496635 on Mar 09, 2012

I have been using this product for several years with good results. My GI doc recommends that I keep it up. It, along with Lialda, seems to be controlling my regional colitis.

offset antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer3334927 on Jul 16, 2011

great stuff. have been taking antibiotic for chronic infection. immunity stays tip top condition.

The Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2854194 on Jun 30, 2011

Bottom line : THEY WORK! Have had difficulty my entire life with this. NOT ANY MORE!!!

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

must take these pearls while traveling

Posted by Reviewer1791962 on Feb 10, 2011

I have not tried it yet , but I have a feeling it's good for my condition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »