Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Nov 15, 2007

This is also a part of my regiman and it has made a huge difference in my digestive tract, keeping me regular and helps with the overabundance of yeast. My body has many autoimmune disorders, like MS, Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroidism and prediabetes and high chloresteral and this has helped with all my problems with my other products I use.

Very Efficient Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2096888 on Nov 13, 2007

As soon as I started taking one Probifia Pearl a day, I was able to stop taking two capsules of another supplement twice a day. The Probifia Pearls have completely eliminated my IBS symptoms. I am very satisfied with them.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Oct 10, 2008

If you don't like taking huge "horse pills" or you already have tons of things your taking already, this little tiny pill won't add much to your burden. Good product.

Simple and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1034218 on Sep 07, 2008

One a day gets the digestive tract working. The best of it is "no refrigeration".

Primadophilus, Profibia Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on May 27, 2011

I believe this product increases the body's resistance to various infections. I believe t helps keep the bowel consistency in a healthy state and appears to minimize flatulence.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2426925 on Mar 15, 2009

Wonderful probiotics! Husband was having lingering problems after a severe bacterial infection but it cleared right up with just one of these a day.

limpinlou

Posted by Reviewer2487282 on Oct 17, 2008

more regular than EVER!

Has decreased gas

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Oct 02, 2013

only taken a weeks worth - seems to be helping bloating and flatulence

Didn't notice much. Is this why?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small percentage's of probiotics: for example, instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Mar 05, 2009

Has done a great job getting my intestinal tract back online.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »