Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Acai Powder, Freeze-Dried Acai Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

€26.15
€32.70
Savings of: €6.55 (20% Off)

Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by Reviewer2242113 on Nov 15, 2008

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

Delighted and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Aug 18, 2009

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Recent purchase from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2667820 on Feb 20, 2011

excellent product. Too bad it didn't come in a bigger package.

Warning ! You will get horrible Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2201555 on Apr 28, 2010

I am a raw vegan and survive on smoothies, salads and at least 4 liters distilled water daily.I have regular bowel movement twice daily. As soon as I added this Acai powder to my morning smoothie I had hard time passing rock like stools which scratched my anus and this continued it I figured out it was Acai. I had to start using ACV enema to save myself and still it didn't help much. As soon I stopped Acai thing are back to normal and nether end is recovering after using some medicated ointments. I have heard people reporting the opposite but most of them are using the juice.

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jul 28, 2009

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.