10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

€13.85
€14.49
Savings of: €0.64 (4% Off)
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cadmium contamination

Posted by Reviewer1412707 on May 18, 2014

I've been eating Navitas cacao products for several years now (mostly the nibs, though, lately, not the powder). I was horrified to read the Consumer Lab report that just came out. It found extremely high levels of cadmium (though no lead, at least), in Navitas Naturals cacao powder. Alas, I will be switching brands.

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I am giving this 2 stars only because I was hoping for something more I suppose. I have used Now Organic Cocoa Powder for ages, and I thought I'd splurge and give this raw type a try. I suppose I am receiving more pure nutrients from it, but I don't find it to be any better than the more economical Now version. Oh well, now I know. :)

not enough chocolate favour

Posted by Reviewer2855481 on Jul 04, 2011

can't taste any chocolate in my bread or coffee made with huge amount this product.

Won't emulsify

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Jan 04, 2013

Although I like the flavor and aroma of this cacao powder, no matter how much I shake it up in my breakfast drinks it stays in little clumps that are unpleasant. A significant amount of it inevitably stays behind in the bottom of the container no matter how quickly I down it.

not bad also not sweet