July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Neemaura Naturals Inc, Organic, Neem Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

€5.87
€8.15
Savings of: €2.29 (28% Off)

Neem Seed Oil Stops Itching

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

I was watching a movie, but patch of dermatitis on my finger was itching so much it was distracting. I put a drop of Neem Oil on it. It's now 20 minutes later, and I just realized it's stopped itching. No itch at all. Amazing! The redness has faded somewhat, as have the bumps. The Neem Seed Oil just came today, so this is my first use of it and, so far, I'm very pleased with it. It stinks to high heaven, so don't play on using it in public.

NEEM OIL

Posted by 5487559566821367968 on Mar 24, 2013

I love this product first heard of it on Dr Oz Now I will not be without Have had skin problems all my life not any more smells like skunk to me worth the smell

Potent neem oil

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Dec 31, 2011

Hi, I used this topically for toenail fungus for a few days. However, the smell was overpowering, and hence decided to discontinue use.

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.