Now Foods, Candida Support, 90 Veggie Caps

€ 9.23

Stomach Relief!!

Posted by Reviewer2654689 From Pennsylvania on Oct 31, 2008

No more intestinal pain. Bloated feeling gone. Constipation gone. I have also noticed cystic acne gone since I started taking this. This was definitely worth the money.

Best Candida Pill out there!

Posted by Reviewer3017313 From California on Oct 31, 2007

This is the strongest Candida pill I can find, I have been a long time user and it makes a remarkable difference in controling Candida overgrowth! I ghighly recommend!

I finally feel clean!

Posted by Reviewer2230808 From Wisconsin on Jan 20, 2010

I have suffered with yeast infections and constant discharge for years. I have had to wear pads daily. Drs just say 'it's just your hormones' as if that were a final answer. I could never eat enough yogurt or take enough acidophilis to fix my issues and the anti-fungal prescriptions didn't help the discharge. My friend recommened Candida Clear so I purchased 3 bottles of it. I noticed immediate results! After 2 days I was almost totally dry!!! I finished two of the bottles in two weeks and then backed off a bit on the dosage. I will continue to take a maintenance dose. I noticed some other positive side affects. My breath doesn't seem so foul and my bladder seems stronger. (I haven't had to get up during the night to pee) I am so thankful for this product!!!! I would like to suggest to ladies suffering that they check out the dietary glucose index. If you are diabetic or even hyperglycemic (low blood sugar between meals) you are very suceptible to yeast overgrowth. A baked potatoe can affect your blood sugar more than a candy bar! Not good for those prone to yeast infections!

it works

Posted by Reviewer2987339 From North Carolina on Dec 15, 2009

just taking one a day with probiotics cleared my chronic yeast infections within one month.

Great Formula and Price!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 From Texas on Jan 03, 2009

My sister is using this, and it's working great! Excellent formula! Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day (shoot for a cup an hour), to keep flushing the dead candida out. You'll feel puny when they start dying off (that's a sign it's working), and you want to flush them out and purify your system. If you like fresh lemon in your water, all the better -- very purifying. Great product! She's taking it with the Natrol Probiotic BioBeads to help strengthen her immunity at the same time.