Cured our dogs hip pain!

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jun 29, 2010

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1317710 on May 06, 2010

I love this stuff. It help my knees.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by 4860258359949556066 on Oct 13, 2013

I couldn't live without my Joint support Powder. No more problems with arthritis. I have been using this product for at least 3 years and will continue for as long as I live. I am 74 at this time and feel 64 now.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1031514 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using Joint Support Powder,Now Foods brand for at least 5 years. I have minimal joint pain, and at 68 with diagnosed arthritis in my shoulders and spine, that is more than I could expect to ask for.

Ack!

Posted by Reviewer1836281 on Apr 24, 2011

I would like to think that this product works. I wouldn't know. I could only manage 3 doses before my tongue and stomach refused. I tried to give it away. No takers at work or at the gym. I mixed it with water - BAAAAD! I tried it with orange juice - almost fooled my tongue. Surprisingly, beef flavored orange juice is not palatable. A heavy smoker or someone without tastebuds might have better luck. I would rather take a nap in a sleeping bag full of honey badgers than to take another drink of this stuff. I ordered the liquid to replace this. I am familiar with it and it works.

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

Posted by newday on Apr 27, 2012

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on May 10, 2009

Taste is a little unappealing, but can be disguised with milk or juice. Nice to have a powder form, as I'm sick of swallowing pills!

joint support powder

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jul 12, 2009

my mom loves this stuff. It helps her back.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Seems to be a good source of glucosamine, as well as gelatin, which is from bone marrow and good for us.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Sep 02, 2008

This is a great product for joint health.