Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

€6.45
€10.13
Savings of: €3.67 (36% Off)

IBS sufferers: Attention!

Posted by Reviewer2635094 on Feb 25, 2008

I have been taking Magnesium Citrate for 3 years now. It has eliminated my chronic IBS symptoms nearly 100%. I was taking the 400 mg tablets until I found it in powdered form. I mix 1 teaspoon in grapefruit juice every morning. It's been a lifesaver for me. Betsy :)

Effective for my tinnitus

Posted by Reviewer1609615 on Dec 23, 2007

As one who is winning against Candida overgrowth, one of my symptoms has been tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Candida can prevent absorption of magnesium, thus resulting in tinnitus. This product is vastly superior to other forms of magnesium (i.e., magnesium oxide) in terms of absorption and bioavailability. My tinnitus has subsided significantly since taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1869218 on Jan 11, 2008

The powder magnesium is great! I was taking the pills but,because I take 500 mgs a day I had to try and remember to take them with the powder I put it in water and only have to take it first thing in the morning with breakfast. I use it because I have migraines and with the magnesium I find I rarely ever get them now.

Amazing toilet cleaner!

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 15, 2014

I used to be a fan of citrate, I really did. But let me tell you something - I had stains on my toilet bowl that nothing would remove - and I mean NOTHING. I tried the most industrial cleaners I could find, scouring pads and the strongest elbow grease I could muster - nothing worked. Then I remembered the amazing powers of citric acid and thought why not try it. I sprinkled some around the bowl and left it. And wow. I didn't even need to scrub the worst stain - it flushed away. I was gobsmacked. Citric acid is now my staple bathroom cleaner. And is one reason why I'll never take anything citrate again. As a 'mild' blood thinner and chelating agent, it might work wonders for those in need of an artery cleanse, but is definitely not for me. The results of my toilet bowl test certainly help explain some things. I've read krebs cycle formulations are less tolerated by those suffering allergies or immune dysfunction. Best source of magnesium - pumpkin seeds. 28g (1oz) of pumpkin seeds contain approx 150mg magnesium. If low magnesium is an issue for you, suggest avoiding foods high in molybdenum - molybdenum is a potent antagonist. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Works well

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 19, 2012

I replenish the magnesium stores of my grand parents with this product. They can't take magnesium tablets or capsules which are usually huge even if you split them. Now after two bottles of this powder they have more energy and restful sleep.