Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

€31.54
€49.48
Savings of: €17.94 (36% Off)

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.