Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this to make homemade marshmallows. It works!

brilliant nail strengthener

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 09, 2013

notice the difference in my nails within a few days. Great stuff.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1225796 on Sep 10, 2013

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

Amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 12, 2014

This is the best thing for whole organism. Especially joints, bones, skin and nails. Just amazing feeling. Thank you Now Foods !

Multiple benefits.. skin, hair and stomach healing

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I started taking this just before Christmas 2013... the nails and hair improvements I noticed within a few months, even a couple of wrinkles seemed less deep. 7 months later I am noticing I can handle dairy (in small amounts) better than I could before (any lactose would cause nasty digestive issues previously). I live in hope that perhaps one day I can handle other FODMAP items - honey would be nice, or an apple but not yet. I am a work in progress :) I mix this with my decaf coffee [Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee] morning and night and don't notice the taste at all. I soak a heaping spoonful with room temp water while boiling the kettle and never have lumping issues. My dietitian considers the gelatin a good protein source and since I'm not a big meat eater this is an easy way to get some extra protein.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Jul 25, 2014

Did not breake my skin out in acne, like other brand did. So this one I am holding on to. Repurchased already:)

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 11, 2012

I use this every day to get enouch proteins, As a side-effect my knee have stopped aking! I have got arthrite in it after broken leg and destroid knee.

Dissolves easily, good for cakes

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012

Unlike most gelatins this one is a very fine powder that dissolves almost instantly and doesn't smeell of animals or any additives. Its great for cooking

I'm so glad I bought this!

Posted by Reviewer3188597 on Feb 29, 2012

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by 4965086556239939279 on May 28, 2014

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!