Now Foods, Real Food, White Chia Seed, 1 lb (454 g)

taste great

Posted by 4983648822289365636 on Oct 15, 2013

taste great

Like these the best

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Jun 16, 2010

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

Blanco Salvia White Chia Seeds, Great Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jul 04, 2010

Wow great price!!! Leave it to NOW to make the price more affordable. An 1lb bag of Salba brand white chia is between $20-$25 in Canada. This is one of the best food sources to keep you regular (high in both types of fiber, so forget the Psyllium) and it's loaded with very important nutrients including more omega 3 than flax seed, minerals, vitamins, proteins, and anti-oxidants. You don't have to grind the seeds like flax, but if I don't grind them I find they just pass through undigested. I also prefer the smoother texture of the grinded seeds when I mix with liquids. I also read some where that you should grind them to release more of the important nutrients. I just used a cheap coffee grinder to grind the seeds. ( don't use the same one for coffee) I now add 3-5 heaping teaspoons of grinded chia a day to my diet. I mix it in my morning greens drink, freshly juiced vegetable juices, oatmeal and yogurt. Great in turkey meat loaf instead of bread crumbs.I also like to make lemon chia frescas. Mix a teaspoon of chia in a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade sweeten with stevia (I use NuStevia White Stevia Powder also purchased here) After a few weeks of taking chia you'll defintely noticed an improvement in your overall health. You will definitely be more regular, and you'll have more energy.

Best food you can find

Posted by Reviewer2912525 on Mar 06, 2011

This is the best food you can find on that earth.Rich in Omega-3 and all the other elements combined in a such ballance that gives to people so much!

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.