• Reviews | English

mano autistui sūnui

Posted by 5757641826601528634 on Sep 18, 2013

tai nuostabus produktas. Mano vaikas yra autistas. Jam sutvarkė vidurius, pastebimai pagerėjo sveikata. Labai malonu pirkti, nes pristatymas nedaug kainuoja ir greitai atsisiunčia.Tik gaila, kad negaliu daugiau nei 26$...dėl dideliu pas mus muitų.Perku sau, savo seimai. Vėl sakysiuosi - tik šį kart ekologiškas.

Now Foods White Chia Seed is Great for "De-bloating" and Cleansing as well as Pudding Making!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-chia! Sorry! I couldn't resist. I think if you buy chia you've got to want to buy chia. Most people wouldn't ever just stumble upon a bag of chia and be like, "Yum! I'm gonna buy and eat that." However, I do think that everyone should try it! Now Foods has unbeatable prices for most products, including white chia seed. We use this to make puddings. It's great for "debloating" and cleansing the body and nourishing the body and that's what we use it for.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2101153 on Jul 14, 2012

Love it. I use it every day. Will order again

adds a good taste to the salad!

Posted by 4701869757754016505 on Aug 02, 2016

adds a good taste to the salad!

Great whole food

Posted by Reviewer2139889 on Jun 14, 2011

I add this to my shakes, hot and cold cereal and on salads!!

White chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2212192 on Apr 24, 2009

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!

Recomendo!

Posted by Maugnak on Feb 18, 2014

A chia ajuda na perda de peso e é uma ótima fonte de vitaminas! Produto chegou no prazo e dentro dos parâmetros de qualidade! Muito bom!

Good

Posted by 5410525974180464112 on Dec 19, 2013

Really Good for cooking, as eggs replacement

Great quality!

Posted by vegenotes on Mar 14, 2016

The cheapest chia seed I have yet found. But the quality is very good. Very clean.

Interesting....

Posted by Reviewer1974991 on Apr 05, 2012

This is my first time trying chia seeds. I like how they add such an interesting texture to my smoothies. Nothing to complain about.