10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, with CoQ10 - 30 mg, 600 mg, 120 VCaps

€25.55
€40.08
Savings of: €14.54 (36% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2640003 on Jan 23, 2007

This product has lowered both my son's and my cholesterol by more than 100 points each. It only took three months on the product to do it. My son's triglycerides were over 400 and now after being on this product they are down to 130.

Red Rice Yeast with CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2332158 on Aug 13, 2010

I heard about this product having lunch with a colleague 18 months ago and they raved about it and said it actually worked. Skeptical as I was, I did try to purchase the product over the counter from a health shop and while I could buy the CoQ10 I needed a prescription for the Red Rice Yeast. To buy both products separately from the health food shop was cost prohibitive. Then I googled Red Rice Yeast and found iherb who sells both preparations in one bottle. Yes it worked - 6.4 to 4.2 within 6 months. My doctor, who does support natural medicine was astounded and as a teaching doctor was going to conduct some research on her patients. I have recommended it to my friends and I heard very positive comments and results!

Stronly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Mar 14, 2007

For the past 15 years, my cholestrol never go down below 210 no matter how hard I exercise, what supplements I take. It has been a worryinng problem for years. Last month I started taking this Red Yeast with CQ10, wow..!! My cholestrol went down to 162, trig - 110, HDL -3, LDL 97. It was so perfect and finally, I managed to win this cholestrol level. A+++ for this product...you must try, a true testimony.

Red Yeast Rice lowered cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1389643 on Mar 26, 2007

About 1 1/2 years my doctor recommended Red Yeast Rice as a substitute for statins to lower my cholesterol, which has been low but was higher. After 6 months taking this supplement (2 a day), my overall number became very low and my good very high, a dramatic change that has held since.

Exdellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Apr 02, 2007

Used to take ZOCOR but had muscle aches, now with red yeast rice, no aches and my cholesterol is right where it should be. I've been using this product for 3 years now. R.N. Two Rivers, Wi.