Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

€8.12
€10.62
Savings of: €2.50 (24% Off)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2763559 on May 20, 2012

I bought this jojoba oil for my skin and hair and now also using it as a lubricant for masturbation (male), for which it works extremely well. Highly recommend this product.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

This is a small bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with grapeseed oil in the night and this in the morning, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. I also use this as a moisturizer beofre putting on make-up and just after shower. This does not feel greasy at all and the skin just soaks up. Remember, a little goes a long way. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

For dry/oily skin when everything else makes you break out

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Dec 06, 2012

I'm male, 29 and have been using jojoba oil for almost 10 years now after reading about it in a book on how to take care of your skin without using cosmetics. I have combination dry/oily skin and very sensitive and prone to breaking out. Jojoba OI is the one thing that never causes a break out and I've tried many moisturisers and face serums, some very expensive. I always return to Jojoba. A little is all you need. I put a few drops onto a cotton pad and apply.

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Dec 31, 2009

I am allergic to jojoba, apparently. I used this product on my face (I loved the way it felt) but after about 5-6 days use my face broke out all over with tiny, tiny blisters.I write this in case anyone else turns out to be allergic. There was not a spot that wasn't blistered. I bought this from I-Herb, but it has been over a year.

Great for personal use

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Apr 08, 2008

Because Jojoba oil is resistant to bacteria and fungi I use it for a personal lubricant.