お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Reviews 1-star

I wish I could use Xyliwhite

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Sep 13, 2010

I loved it when I first bought it, so much that I stocked up and purchased several more. After using about one tube of Xyliwhite my teeth are getting very painful and sensitive. I have never had sensitive teeth in my life. Initially I liked this because it didn't dry out my mouth. and overall my mouth was feeling fresher and healthier....until my teeth started hurting. When I breathe in my front teeth ache like if you were exposed to extreme cold. I wouldn't recommend this - it's the only product from NOW foods that I have had bad luck with.

This Contains Carrageenan: A very common, but Dangerous Additive

Posted by Reviewer2981204 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm not so sure if using this Toothpaste Gel is safe after viewing this website.I like to know what you people think about it. I'm gonna just go with another Toothpaste until i feel Now Foods can convince me this is safe enough. http://blog.charisholisticcenter.com/2010/07/28/read-your-labels-carrageenan-a-very-common-but-dangerous-additive.aspx Dr. Ray Peat, PhD, It has been found to cause colitis(inflammation of the large intestine/colon) and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction) in humans. Dr. Andrew Weil says, “Carrageenan can cause ulcerations and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.” Just because seaweed is natural - does not mean it is a healthy food for human beings. The red seaweed from which carrageenan has been derived from - should be avoided. It isn’t worth the possibility of gastrointestinal disease or cancer

Tastes good but some ingredients questionable

Posted by KiwiKent on May 09, 2015

Daughters absolutely loved this toothpaste but on closer look the ingredients don't stack up. Our mouth and gums are VERY vascular. Some medications & herbal remedies, like sublingual nitroglycerin & arnica, are taken and administered under the tongue. So what you put in your mouth should be as pure as possible. Ingredients glycerine, sorbitol, papain, and sodium coco-sulphate have question marks over them. Glycerin is thought to leave a coating on the teeth, possibly contributing to de-mineralization and preventing re-mineralization (the layering of minerals back into the enamel structure). Sodium lauryl sulfate and coco-sulfate are basically the same thing chemically. Coco-sulfate tends to be a bit gentler because the ingredients (usually coconut or palm kernel oils) are less purified. Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener. If this review helped click YES. Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Caused Painful gum

Posted by 5387662337953738343 on Jun 08, 2014

I have totally healthy gum n teeth, I never had any problems with ordinary "chemical based" toothpastes before. However, this product caused me to have a feeling of painful gum after brushing teeth. I wasn't so sure if it was due to this product, until I heard my brother also feels the same as me. I bought 4 of these at once, I am going to throw this. I regret buying it.

Not effective at all

Posted by Reviewer3037449 on May 09, 2015

After brushing my teeth, I don't feel clean and fresh. I have used natural toothpaste many times before, so I'm not comparing with the commercial toxic ones. Both me and my husband have noticed bad breath when using this, and that has never been a problem before.