Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

€3.80
€4.98
Savings of: €1.18 (24% off)
Reviews 1-star

I wish I could use Xyliwhite

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3133067 on Sep 13, 2010

I loved it when I first bought it, so much that I stocked up and purchased several more. After using about one tube of Xyliwhite my teeth are getting very painful and sensitive. I have never had sensitive teeth in my life. Initially I liked this because it didn't dry out my mouth. and overall my mouth was feeling fresher and healthier....until my teeth started hurting. When I breathe in my front teeth ache like if you were exposed to extreme cold. I wouldn't recommend this - it's the only product from NOW foods that I have had bad luck with.

This Contains Carrageenan: A very common, but Dangerous Additive

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2981204 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm not so sure if using this Toothpaste Gel is safe after viewing this website.I like to know what you people think about it. I'm gonna just go with another Toothpaste until i feel Now Foods can convince me this is safe enough. http://blog.charisholisticcenter.com/2010/07/28/read-your-labels-carrageenan-a-very-common-but-dangerous-additive.aspx Dr. Ray Peat, PhD, It has been found to cause colitis(inflammation of the large intestine/colon) and anaphylaxis (life threatening allergic reaction) in humans. Dr. Andrew Weil says, “Carrageenan can cause ulcerations and cancers of the gastrointestinal tract.” Just because seaweed is natural - does not mean it is a healthy food for human beings. The red seaweed from which carrageenan has been derived from - should be avoided. It isn’t worth the possibility of gastrointestinal disease or cancer

Caused Painful gum

Posted by 5387662337953738343 on Jun 08, 2014

I have totally healthy gum n teeth, I never had any problems with ordinary "chemical based" toothpastes before. However, this product caused me to have a feeling of painful gum after brushing teeth. I wasn't so sure if it was due to this product, until I heard my brother also feels the same as me. I bought 4 of these at once, I am going to throw this. I regret buying it.

Poor product!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewertommi on Aug 16, 2010

I have used it only one week, but whole mouth smells and i cant eat anything cold or warm now, it wont wash teeth clean as it should, poor quolity!

ouch!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.