10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

€3.05
€4.00
Savings of: €0.95 (24% Off)
Reviews 2-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on May 23, 2010

After reading the rave reviews about this toothpaste, I gave it a try. It has a bit of a sweet/salty taste and I see no difference in the whiteness of my teeth. There are better toothpaste brands on the market for a lot less money. I won't buy again. I'm very particular about my teeth and take excellent care of them. This paste just didn't work for me like I expected.

Okay Toothpaste. Going back to Tom's

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Jul 24, 2010

I like NOW products so tried this toothpaste. I use it with a mechanical toothbrush like I do with Tom's products. I like that this is fluoride free. You really don't want fluoride ever. Research the reason why they use it in water and toothpaste and it's pretty bad. It's a waste product. (I have a background in toxic tort/product law--really you don't need it.) I break out in a facial rash when I use fluoride. Anyway, this toothpaste tastes good but doesn't make me feel like my teeth have been cleaned well like Tom's toothpastes do. I have to brush twice as long and still my teeth don't have that clean feel to them.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1323032 on Jul 31, 2010

I purchased the product in large part because of the reviews but I don't judge the product to be worth the (price + shipping).

Neutral

Posted by Reviewer1455067 on Aug 05, 2010

Neither very good, nor bad.

It is OK - could use more mint

Posted by Reviewer1190184 on Jan 29, 2011

It is OK - could use more mint to give is some more zest as it is fairly bland. Wife does not like it for this reaason