Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

€ 2.76
Reviews 4-star

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy From Ukraine on Apr 21, 2012

Very good clean, just don't see the whitening effect.

Good for healthy teeth

Posted by WildSweetVermont From Vermont on Jul 21, 2012

I like that Xyli-White is SLS-free and flouride-free, and it contains ingredients I appreciate such as silica and tea tree oil. It cleans well, it tastes good, and I like that xylitol is good for the teeth, not just good tasting. I believe the great reviews for this product...and...everyone's tooth and gum health or sensitivity is different. Check with your own dentist to see what s/he suggests for your own situation. :)

Yummi!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 From Norway on Jul 04, 2012

This one was my first experience with fluoride free toothpaste, and I'm surprised over the effectiveness. Its not foaming so much that I'm used to, but leaves my mouth clean and it tastes good. Im not sure if I will buy again, but Im not unhappy with this product.

It whitens

Posted by Reviewer1547814 From Pennsylvania on Jul 11, 2012

Xyliwhite does whiten your teeth. And I like the feeling it leaves in my mouth and on my teeth. It reminds me of the feeling Pearl drops gave, if you are old enough to remember it.

Me gusta

Posted by gl0bulinas From Spain on Apr 05, 2012

De sabor agradable, limpia los dientes de forma suave y en profundidad. Un producto con el que ya he repetido en varias ocasiones. Excelente relación calidad precio.