Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

€2.94
€3.86
Savings of: €0.91 (24% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Irritated my gums

Posted by jasmine on Jul 03, 2012

It smells like shaving creme and irritated mt gums and corners of my lips at first. But I got used to it and now everything's okay. However I would prefer some fruit or berry taste.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very good clean, just don't see the whitening effect.

Good for healthy teeth

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I like that Xyli-White is SLS-free and flouride-free, and it contains ingredients I appreciate such as silica and tea tree oil. It cleans well, it tastes good, and I like that xylitol is good for the teeth, not just good tasting. I believe the great reviews for this product...and...everyone's tooth and gum health or sensitivity is different. Check with your own dentist to see what s/he suggests for your own situation. :)

Yummi!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jul 04, 2012

This one was my first experience with fluoride free toothpaste, and I'm surprised over the effectiveness. Its not foaming so much that I'm used to, but leaves my mouth clean and it tastes good. Im not sure if I will buy again, but Im not unhappy with this product.

It whitens

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on Jul 11, 2012

Xyliwhite does whiten your teeth. And I like the feeling it leaves in my mouth and on my teeth. It reminds me of the feeling Pearl drops gave, if you are old enough to remember it.