Plastic under the lid

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Feb 27, 2016

My previous sprouting jar was made of plastic and therefore could not be sterilized by heating. I had to throw it away becouse it once got molded and after that would get moldy every time. I thought that this would be easy to sterilize in the oven, but the lid has plastic inside.

Gallon

Posted by 5180717793765667178 on Mar 09, 2015

Hola,quisiera informarles que uno de los gallones llego quebrado. Seria posible que me enviaran otro. Informe al distribuidor acá en Noruega y me dijo que me comunicar con uds. Pero muy conforme con los productos. De ante mano muchas gracias. Luz Nunez

Sprouting Jar

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Jul 14, 2014

Good value.

Eat fresh sprouts

Posted by 4866988029820378500 on Oct 28, 2012

Very nice glass sprouting jar, except the lid is extremely difficult to get off.

Excellent jar

Posted by Reviewer1603018 on Dec 02, 2011

The jar is very useful and practical for sprouting large amounts...I wish I had bought one size smaller. Anyway, great product.

Big sprouts

Posted by Reviewer2826125 on Oct 04, 2011

The size of the jar is great, so big. A little hard to get the lid off sometimes but maybe I'm not strong enough :-)))

Good sized jar

Posted by Reviewer3036770 on Jul 06, 2011

The jar is very hard to open initially. But once opened, it works nicely for beans and grains -- soaking & washing can all be done in the same jar.

Sprouting jar.

Posted by Reviewer2672073 on Jul 03, 2011

The lid is not as good as I expected it to be. It's a little difficult to take it on and off. It would be nice if it came with another screen that had smaller holes.

A lot better but not as good as I was hoping.

Posted by Reviewer1920270 on May 14, 2011

I bought these so I didn't have to deal with the cheesecloth and rubberband tops anymore but the tops on these haven't been without their own problems. When they first came it took a long time to get the lids off. We still haven't been able to remove one of them. Using the other two has worked well so far but they just don't turn on and off easily. Overall, a good size though and if the lids last I will be happy. Just now, I have a concern over their quality.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Apr 12, 2011

the only drawback to this jar is that the measurements is given in american way, so i had no idea i was buying such a big jar. but, not really a problem. easy to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »