July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Clear NuStevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

€6.25
€8.93
Savings of: €2.68 (30% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by 4933326074469546264 on May 28, 2013

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes and very portable. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've gotten a good deal cost-wise and good taste too!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2013

I have used this for years and keep coming back to it after trying other types. Very convemient, tastes good, and value for money.

Best stevia on the market

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I have been a stevia user since 2004. I have tried many brands and this is by far the superior product. It is a lot more concentrated then many brands out there. It states on the bottle that 5 drops is 200 mg of stevia. The less concentrated brands do not state how much stevia is in a serving. I just wish iHerb could keep this in stock. I have had to buy other brand because the last 2 times they have been out of stock. Once they notified me it was in stock and within 2 hours of getting the email I went to purchase it and it was gone. My review is 5 stars for the product. The part about iherb not having it in stock is not affecting my rating of the product of course.

Finally I found a good stevia

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

The first Stevia I actually like in my coffee and other drinks! Really good, but remember to give the bottle a good shake before you use it.

Good sweetener alternative

Posted by 5575060608597615163 on Oct 17, 2013

Was a good sweetener alternative! Very pleased!