Not so happy about it

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Jun 08, 2015

The packets are very convinient if you are a first-time user of stevia as it is probably the most suitable quantity to take. However I'm not pleased with the taste. was excited to try stevia for the first time as I had heard it is no different in taste from sugar, but much healthier. Well... I'm not sure if it's this product or the stevia itself, but it has a weird taste, a bit bitterish and it resembles the conventional sweeteners. I will finish this packing and if I don't get used to the taste I don't think Ill buy it again.

Still there is an after test

Posted by 5059000045594172154 on Jun 23, 2016

I was hoping to have a sweetener with no after test - but was disappointed from this product.

NuStevia Blend

Posted by Reviewer1220392 on Nov 15, 2007

There was very little of the substance in the pack, I was not satisfied with that.

Allyson

Posted by Reviewer1169228 on May 28, 2008

I have been ordering, and have told many people about this product, so therefore they have ordered it as well. THIS TIME, I ordered the "No carbs" blend .89oz (25g) and i was suprised when I got it, because the packets where 1/2 full. Next time i will order what I had before, the 1000 piece pack. I went through these in no time, i was really disappointed.

NuStevia No Carb Blend

Posted by Reviewer1611177 on Jun 27, 2010

recently have been experiencing a chemical aftertaste

Not bitter, but has an after-taste

Posted by Reviewer3255251 on Feb 27, 2012

This sweetener realy isn't bitter, as promissed, but it leaves an after-taste in the mouth, which I didn't like.

Fair

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This stevia is mixed with erythritol. Erythritol does not agree with me. Gives me more muscle pain. Might be okay for others. I would rather have pure stevia.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer2837349 on Nov 09, 2012

I like that its no Carbs, but I dont like that Stevia taste so cold

Good low carb/ Atkins friendly sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer1568226 on Dec 29, 2012

Nothing wrong with this product, but I'm not a fan of sweetners, they all seem to have that certain after taste that I don't like