July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla NuStevia, With Singing Dog Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

€7.76
€11.09
Savings of: €3.33 (30% Off)
Reviews 4-star

Nice

Posted by Norwegianchick on Apr 13, 2012

The strange thing about this one is that it smells really strongly of alcohol, but it tastes great. I've had no problem with bitter aftertaste either.

great for baking

Posted by Reviewer3001635 on May 10, 2012

this was my first trial of nuNaturals stevia products and I do like it. I have only used some drops in my morning smoothie and also in my chocolatey tea in the evening and it gave a great flavour!

good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

This Stevia doesn't seem to have a bitter aftertaste, at least in the quantities that I use. While the vanilla scent in the bottle is strong, I don't find that it contributes any flavor to my food because I use so little stevia.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2044533 on Jul 07, 2012

In coffee or any drinks or mixed with desserts or my favourite, natural youghurt.

Great brand of stevia, not an especially strong vanilla flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 20, 2012

I never notice much of a flavour from these flavoured stevia drops (not just this brand, but others I have tried as well). It's probably because I don't use that much, so perhaps if you use a lot you will get a stronger vanilla flavour. Otherwise, this is a great, high quality stevia with no bitter aftertaste.