My first bottle of stevia.

Posted by 5543401078074607603 on Sep 19, 2013

And i like it alot :) Find it very sweet, and i use it in many things :)

Best Sweetener Ever

Posted by 5743960598722700596 on Oct 09, 2013

Best tasting sweetener I've tried, and I don't need to look any further as it doesn't need to get better than this. I'm excited to try out the other flavors like the cinnamon. There's no nasty aftertaste as there usually is with Stevia. I use it in my coffee, tea, and smoothies so far. My very picky family has switched over to using this instead of regular sugar (husband, teenagers and toddler).

I use

Posted by 4618433658326705256 on Oct 28, 2013

This in everything!

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia Alcohol Free is a Delicious flavor for shakes

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013

First of all NuNaturals is the best-tasting liquid stevia I have found and does not have a weird aftertaste. I use the vanilla-flavored stevia to make shakes. The recipe I use is as follows: Ingredients: -1 cup of cold, organic, full-cream milk (or you can substitute with cold coconut, almond or rice milk) -1/2-1 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries -6-8 drops of vanilla stevia Steps: Blend together in a bullet blender. Serve and enjoy!

Great for baking

Posted by 5662837052669352229 on Nov 11, 2013

Gives a nice vanilla taste for cakes, desserts etc

Best stevia

Posted by Iselena on Jan 30, 2014

This is the best stevia I have ever tried. No chemical taste!! Delicious and sweet.

love

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I use stevia regularly and this is my favorite stevia product. Will purchase this again and again.

vanila stevia

Posted by Reviewer1036197 on Aug 23, 2014

delicious with yogourts

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Posted by Reviewer2826835 on May 24, 2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Best liquid stevia product

Posted by 4928000036217130909 on Dec 12, 2015

I've tried several different brands of liquid stevia and NuNaturals has, by far, the best taste. It has a nice strong vanilla taste without any bitter after taste. It combines well with most foods although I personally do not like the taste in my coffee.