Nutiva, Organic Hemp Seed, Raw Shelled, 8 oz (227 g)

€6.63
€7.46
Savings of: €0.83 (11% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Add-on!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 06, 2008

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

These hemp seeds are great!

Posted by Reviewer2712597 on Apr 08, 2008

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1305774 on Apr 15, 2008

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3252571 on Apr 16, 2008

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on May 07, 2008

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on