Good product!

Posted by Reviewer3232562 on Mar 01, 2012

I think overall this is a very good product in this price. I am sensitive to allergies and I didn't get any problems while using this product. It is certified organic, and I could see, taste & feel that the quality is really very good. A few cons though. Taste wise, it has a very neutral flavour, not much of Vanilla. Not easy to mix in water or milk. Derived from sprouted brown rice, this is probably not a complete protein (Nutribiotic website itself tells that Lysine and Histidine are not in sufficient amounts to qualify it as a complete protein). So you should include protein from other food sources/supplements (especially if you are into building muscle).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1084310 on Feb 09, 2012

Great product, not too acidic on the body, we use it while we are doing the mild version of the Bio Cleanse

Best protein power around!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Jun 12, 2011

Thanks to NutriBiotic for coming out with an organic variety. This is my favorite protein power as it does not contain any of the common allergens. I add a little extra vanilla stevia to it as I like a stronger vanilla flavor.

Gross

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 18, 2012

I don't like the taste at all. The taste reminds me of how wet dogs smell. Will try another product.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Dec 27, 2010

I've been using this product consistently every morning for quite a while. It gives me sustained energy.

Great Rice Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2519353 on Jun 17, 2011

great complete plant protein source for a great price!

Nutribiotic Rice Protein

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Excellent product, couldn't feel, taste, see any difference to SunWarrior (which is excellent).

Tasty and blends well

Posted by 5694512644874759994 on Jun 28, 2014

I found this rice protein powder to have a pleasant taste and it blended well for a smooth texture.

Great Organic Protein Powder

Posted by 4812993733074414452 on Jan 16, 2015

I use this product as an addition to smoothies, yogurt, pancakes and more. It has a pleasant taste and is high in protein, low in carbs, and certified organic and KOSHER. The only downside is that it is a bit chalky. But that doesn't stop me from using it. Even my kids like it and I think it is a great way to get extra protein in their diet. I am sure there are other uses that I have not discovered yet.

France

Posted by Reviewer2955415 on Apr 29, 2014

I love this product. I love the fact it's organic , it mixes well and it doesn't taste powdery. I mix it with a banana, chia seeds, home made kefir, a little almond milk et voila!!!! And I herbs service to France is excellent, so fast and efficient.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »