Very Good Product

Posted by 4818768988550092919 on Jan 15, 2016

I truly needed this in my life. I never want to use soap again.

Like it!

Posted by KatySeventy on Feb 07, 2015

I do like this. It says fragrance free, but it's not. It has a clean scent to it that doesn't linger, but helps you feel refreshed after a shower. It's gentle, mild, lathers - and rinses well. I've tried it on my kids as well, with great success. Doesn't dry your skin. Overall, a great product. Wish it had more scent, though. We'll buy again!

Asequible!

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Es un jabon muy suave, economico, asequible y que cuida la piel. La verdad, me ha gustado bastante, pero tampoco es que sea una maravilla... He probado otros que me han gustdo mucho mas. De momento nose si repetiré con el o no..., pero se queda en los posibles.

Awesome

Posted by 5178089236688730456 on Jun 09, 2014

Love the smell and it does not leave an oily feel to the skin. My kids love it.

bon nettoyant pour peau sensible

Posted by 4835975259761426338 on Jun 04, 2014

J'ai enfin trouvé un bon nettoyant pour ma peau sensible, il n'irrite pas la peau (même s'il faut toujours mettre une crème hydratante après utilisation) et il est non comédogène !

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Mar 05, 2014

Mild, and with a wonderful discrete natural scent.

Great product at a bargain

Posted by Reviewer3352831 on Feb 05, 2014

A little goes a long way with this product, I originally purchased it last summer (August 2013) and even with some regular use, it's still at least half full! I have combination skin and have tried many, many products but this one is definitely one of my favorites: it gets rid of the oil without over drying and it also has a nice invigorating scent that makes me happy every time I use it, highly recommend.

Gentle cleanser.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 05, 2014

Bought this to use on my acne-prone, combination skin. The cleanser itself is very gentle and does remove some excess oil, but it didn't help to prevent breakouts. I felt like my skin wasn't thoroughly cleanser with this. Amazing price for a cleanser, which will last you for a very long time though.

skin cleanser

Posted by 5345910150850963741 on Jan 26, 2014

Nice smell, clean very good

very good