New To iHerb?

Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Veggie Caps

€10.33
€19.83
Savings of: €9.51 (48% Off)
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

Good!

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

My obese son is smaller in size but then stop shrinking ;)

works well

Posted by Reviewer3076685 on Sep 19, 2012

with reasonable price, many kinds of probiotics are included. That is why this is popular among people. I bought 4 bottles to give my family as a gift, after I confirm this works well.

Great product

Posted by iamokk on Jul 24, 2014

Works well, I use it in conjunction with apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for candida. I take it on an empty stomach. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »