Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Feb 18, 2012

These probiotics are 14 million strong. They help to create a strong and healthy digestive system. They do not have to be refrigerated so could do well traveling.

Good for your stomach!

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Feb 11, 2014

Really good product! My stomach is so much better now. Just a little tip if you use it together with olive leaf extract (which I do) you should not take them at the same time of the day, because the olive leaf extract can kill som of the good bacterias in this product, so I was recommended to take the extract in the morning, and PB8 in the evening before bedtime.

Can't say enough.

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010

Started taking this product 15 years ago, since then tried others, but I have always come back to this product. One of the better non-refrigerated probotics.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893174 on Dec 13, 2008

I was having problems with urinary track infections and constipation and this product has cured both of these. Plus, since I've been taking it, my immune system seems to be a lot stronger!

Used to use this product

Posted by Reviewer1799761 on Apr 19, 2012

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

A good one.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is quite good. Although afterwards, I prefer another brand that is enteric coated. However, I only use this when travelling, when I couldn't take kefir, kombucha, and other fermented food. As this is not enteric coated, the capsule is easy to open, and can be used to make nut cheeses. Yum!

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.

great product

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015

was helpful to get back to normal my digestive system

Ease digestive problems

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Sep 16, 2015

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.