Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Veggie Caps

€10.14
€19.48
Savings of: €9.34 (48% Off)

Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

Can't sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139449 on Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

A good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.