not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

DONT BUY

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

Great Probiotic

Posted by 4882154884908734616 on May 02, 2016

I have been using these Probiotics for 2 years and am completely content with them. The value and performance are excellent.

Best Probiotic ever!

Posted by 5243387285394968789 on May 03, 2016

Best probiotic ever!!! I do take twice a day! And good price also!

PB8 is Outstanding

Posted by 5335962691775826138 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent pro-biotic product. Helps me with managing my output and much less gastric distress than on my previous pro-biotic. I highly recommend.

Pro-biotics

Posted by Reviewer2349954 on Nov 25, 2011

PB8 seem to really work! I've tried many pro-biotics over the years, not always sure they are really helping, but I can tell my digestive system works better with PB8.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer1194325 on Aug 29, 2011

Works great for IBS.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Jan 13, 2011

Excellent choice - can be shipped in hot temperatures as requires no refrigeration.

NachisHealed

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Nov 25, 2008

Recommended by my herbalist as a high quality probiotic - switched from another brand and found it is good for upset stomach as well.

Happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Mar 26, 2009

My daughter and I both use this. I take it every day. If I don't take it my stomach will get bloated, this keeps my stomach flat!