Innesah, London, England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

We aways have colloidal silver on hand, first time using this brand and found it worked very well, have gotten relief from sore throat many times , when you gargle it just goes, it is good also for the health of your teeth and gums and can be used for infection and colds, would not be without it.

love colloidal silver

Posted by Reviewer1078762 on Dec 01, 2009

i always use this product for prevention & for sinus infections (use as a nasal cleanse) & it never fails.

No evident results

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Nov 05, 2010

I used 2 bottles, 1 tsp. morning and evening, with no evident results of any kind. Other brands in glass bottles delivered results, so I will not use this brand in the future.

THE RIGHT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1442088 on Dec 24, 2008

One of the best products that I have stumbled onto. Helps ward off colds and other viral threats.

Olympia Labs,Inc.

Posted by Reviewer2879477 on Sep 21, 2009

We ordered this to take on a cruise. We completed the first bottle and started on the second following a painful mosquito bite and the start of what promised to be hideous head colds. This is one of a handful of supplements we would grab to take on the life boat had the ship gone down! We haven't been without it for years. We can vouch for the efficiency of this brand and no one to my knowledge beats the price of this product from iHerb. We are frequent customers; I always check iHerb first for our alternative medical needs.

Great for Dental Care

Posted by cot477 on Feb 23, 2010

We use this as part of a teeth cleaning regimen each day: put a mixture of baking soda and Himalayan salt (3:1) into the palm and then a drop or two of colloidal silver to make a paste. Rub mixture into the gum line with a tiny toothbrush. It gradually wears away tartar and heals gums (of course it's better if there is no tartar to start with). The colloidal silver is safe if you have metal fillings (the other option, hydrogen peroxide, is not safe for metal).

amazing product!!! OLYMPIAN LABS INC. COLLOIDAL SILVER

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Mar 02, 2011

I SAW IMMEDIATE HEALING RESULTS ON SKIN BREAKOUTS.HUSBAND HAD A LINGERING COUGH FOR 3 WKS AND WHEN HE TOOK THE COLLOIDAL IT WAS GONE WITHIN 30 HRS TIME. I APPLIED TO A VERY SWOLLEN,INFECTECTED AND PAINFUL CUT ON FINGER AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS NOT SWOLLEN AND THERE WAS NO PAIN. WE JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.

I love iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Apr 10, 2011

iHerb always ships fast. This product by Olympian Labs is a great find. The price is right. It really helps my rheumatoid arthritis.

Use Every Day For Multiple Uses!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011

Drink this first thing in the morning. Tastes like water, no after taste. Will get rid of a sore throat, viruses, colds and can be used on skin disorders-rashes, cuts, stings, insect bites, etc. that's why the Silver Surfer drank it, lol.

almost a miracle

Posted by Reviewer2100441 on Feb 14, 2010

If you take this at the first sign your are getting sick it can prevent it. Also, I put it on a severe paper type cut on my thumb before I went to bed. The next morning the cut and hanging skin that was catching on everything was completely gone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »