Not 1000mg each!

Posted by Reviewer2379291 on Apr 01, 2009

Misleading labelling! Only 500mg each. (Two per serving)

Read the label -- These are not 1000mg each, they are 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1428699 on Feb 24, 2009

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that these softgels are not 1000mg of Krill oil each. I think these are being advertised innappropriately. If you look at the details it tells you a 1000mg serving consists of 2 softgels. If you are only taking one of these a day you are only taking in 500mg. I too made the mistake of thinking they were 1000mg each (since it made them very cost effective) but please be aware you are only buying a 30 day supply if you want to get 1000mg/day

Great

Posted by Reviewer1243941 on Sep 01, 2008

I have taken this & Source Naturals brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

1000mg

Posted by TedBare on May 28, 2011

should say clearly 1000mg per serving in the add not just 1000mg. Makes people think they are getting 1000mg per gel. I was taken in once and will not be buying this brand again due to deceptive advertising. The gels are actually 500mg and should be labelled clearly as such.

Won't Order Again

Posted by Reviewer1750389 on Mar 08, 2009

This was my second order for this brand. The first order was fine--no fishy smell, no fishy taste. So I ordered it a second time for myself and my spouse. This order--yuck. Both bottles must have had leaky capsules because both smell and taste fishy and have a red oily substance all over the capsules. Very unpleasant.

olympian krill

Posted by Reviewer1544759 on Oct 08, 2008

the worst oils i have ever ordered. the bottle stinks, the pills stink. i have not been able to take any of them. the 2nd bottle was just as bad, i think they were overheated in shipping. i still need krill but will not be able to order from you as they are overheating in warehouse or shipping.

Terrible capsules - hardly any oil

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Apr 23, 2009

I was very disappointed with this product and will not buy it again. The capsules are stiff. Makes me wonder what they would do if I swallowed them (I chew all my gel caps - my doctor says that gelatin is not good for your intestines). There is hardly any oil in these capsules. So, I will definitely switch to another brand. Don't waste your money nor your time on Olympian Labs. Steven, Roseville CA

Quality of softgels has dropped

Posted by Reviewer1744153 on Oct 06, 2010

The last 3 or 4 bottles I've received have had leaking or broken softgels. This has allowed krill oil to leak and create a smelly, gummy mess. Guess I'll have to find another source.

Softgel broken

Posted by Reviewer2876575 on Jan 27, 2011

One of the softgels was broken, and the content had leaked. The rest of the softgels were covered with smelly redish oil. We also counted the number of softgels. There were only 57.

Olympic Labs Inc. 1000mg Drill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2088171 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered, what I thought was ONLY Krill Oil. After receiving my bottle I read the front label, which was rather deceiving once I read the entire label on the back and sides of the bottle. There is NO statement regarding the toxins or mercury levels as shown on this site and that my particular bottle ALSO has TUNA as a source of 'Fish oil concentrate'...once again, NOT described on this site's label. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this 'hype' of advertising! I have always trusted this site and it's reputation. The bottle that I had received should read: Krill Oil/Fish oil MIX. For the future I would suggest that you provide ALL parts of the label, not just the parts that will sell a product. Buyer, beware, 'nuff said. Aloha, Keoni