Contains Methylparaben

Posted by Reviewer2672478 on Jan 16, 2012

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that this product contains methylparaben which is believed by many to be carcinogenic.

Nice serum

Posted by Reviewer2681049 on Jul 22, 2010

I was impressed with the ingredients list - this product seems to have a high concentration of antioxidants. However it did not last long (2 weeks). To save money I now prefer to make my own antioxiant serum from concentrated green or white tea (keeps in the fridge for up to a week). For effective hydration, a good hyaluronic acid product is all I need.

Excellent serum! Отличная сыворотка!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 31, 2012

Excellent serum! It was bought several months ago. Then it was in a jar and cost it is much less. The batcher, of course, will be better! Serum of white color, light pleasant smell. Consistence geleobrazny. It is absorbed well. The person tightens and smoothes wrinkles. The person becomes very fresh! Effect remarkable. I recommend! Отличная сыворотка! Покупалась несколько месяцев назад. Тогда она была в баночке и стоила намного меньше.Дозатор, конечно, будет лучше! Сыворотка белого цвета, легкого приятного запаха. Консистенция гелеобразная. Впитывается хорошо. Лицо подтягивает и разглаживает морщинки. Лицо становится очень свежим! Эффект замечательный. Рекомендую!

wonderful product with reasonable price

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 04, 2012

I have read many reviews about this product when I research DMAE products for my skin. And I think it can be the best DMAE antioxidant product I have found. It gives me instant firming, and even makes my little fine lines seem smoothed out. It has a high content of the active ingredients, for they are first on the list. I know the higher up on the list a products ingredients, the higher the content of that ingredient. I have tried another cosmetics products with these ingredients, and this one is the best. I try to buy it regularly.

real serum of beauty

Posted by Reviewer1037504 on Apr 10, 2012

gives the elasticity of the skin and moisturizing

Love this skin serum

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Sep 13, 2009

I have been using this skin support serum for over 3 years, but just finally bought it from iherb last month and saved a ton! This stuff is awesome, has no perfume-y scent, and glides on. Since it has no lotion or cream in it (its kind of drying on its own), I use this under a vitamin C day cream by Avalon Organics, and the combination is wonderful.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334916 on Oct 25, 2009

I am 52 year old and love this product. I put it on at night after washing my face and it feels so good. I have very few wrinkles

super

Posted by EllEll on Jun 29, 2012

super skin support. Excellent cream: has a liquid slippery structure, it is quickly absorbed. Moistening gives for 100 % ________________________________ Отличный крем: имеет жидкую скользкую текстуру, быстро впитывается. Увлажнение дает на 100%.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3284378 on May 10, 2011

Glides smooth, makes your skin look smoother instantly.

who knows

Posted by superminta on Apr 03, 2012

i started using it and immediately got a kind of allergy - some small red dots. and it makes my skin very dry - like a paralizing mask, so i use it with a cream after

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »