Turned rancid?!

Posted by 5250688821539467466 on Apr 19, 2016

It has unpleasant smell and the texture is so weird and dry. It seems the goods turned rancid. So disappointed!

I love it.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 06, 2016

At first i tried the small package and i was so glad with my shopping that i recently bought the bigger size. Really good quality with a soft vanilla scent.

Love love love

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016

You won't believe how much this stuff moisturizes your skin. I've had dry and flaky skin, and i started using it every night before going to bed. The next morning i feel my face and body so soft and with a delicious smell <3

Awesome!

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

Didn't like this product at first, as it was difficult to spread and felt a bit waxy, but subsequent uses has me hooked! The smell is amazing, and lasts the whole day, I got quite a few compliments, and it smells really great after being left on skin for a while, so don't judge by the tub! Texture wise, after using it more than once, it has gotten a lot easier to spread, and is smooth and melts fast. Not grainy at all. It's super moisturizing, and doesn't irritate my super sensitive and eczema prone skin at all. Although it takes a while to sink in and can feel a bit waxy at first, the moisture it provides and the smell is worth it. Will definitely repurchase when it runs out.

Smells nice and works well, but slightly waxy feel.

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

I liked the smell with the vanilla, doesn't really absorb fast but that could be due to the fact I live in the tropics and might have used too much on the first try. There is a slightly waxy feel though. I like the fact its 100% natural, not 100% sold on the product but certainly don't dislike it either. Overall, its a solidly good product and a good amount of product too. But I still love Monoi Tiki Tahiti Tiare oil though as it feels better on hair and skin.

Me encanta

Posted by 4796157330260578274 on Apr 08, 2015

Me encanta esta manteca, es la segunda vez que la compro, hidrata bien y huele rico a vainilla..

Love this Shea!

Posted by 4852639276557063335 on Feb 15, 2015

I love buying this brand. It is always as promised and helps me in kitchen experiments in making natural products (skincare, toothpaste, etc). As the base to my winter lotion it always mixes well and lasts long.

Pringoso

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Dec 14, 2014

Muy hidratante pero es muy pringoso es para echártela si estas tranquilo en casa si no pringa la ropa

Really don't like the smell

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Nov 13, 2014

The smell is too intense and unpleasant for me, I can use it. Instead I have to dilute it so much with original shea butter

raw shea butter

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Oct 01, 2014

I love this product. Very good quality shea and smells delicius. I use for everything, my hair, hands, body, face, lips... can´t live without this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »