July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, 100% Cultivated Echinacea-Goldenseal Liquid Extract, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

€11.64
€20.79
Savings of: €9.15 (44% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1216025 on Jan 25, 2011

the bitterness of the goldenseal somehow intuitively transmits the effeciveness of this product at first taste. i had a long journey through many airports, and im pretty sure this product was a gigantic aid to the strngth of my immune system, during a vulnerable time. i drank it in water or fruit juice. Be careful not to overdo it, and make sure you are able to have access to plenty of food while using it, as the alcohol content is high.

Whenever you think you are gettng sick........take this.

Posted by Reviewer1672002 on Jun 23, 2009

If I ever feel like I am getting sick, I take this and I feel tremendously better. I don't get sick! I swear by it.

Good to keep on hand.

Posted by Reviewer3165563 on Feb 17, 2008

I try to keep this on hand for any cold/flu illnesses that my family might have. I also use it topically on minor infections. It seems to work and reduces the duration of illnesses. I would give it five stars if it were organic. I dilute it in a small amount of water to reduce it's alcohol "kick."

Must have for winter

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Jul 25, 2010

Great for warding off colds and flu—we take during the cold and flu season—two weeks on, two weeks off...if we do this, we never get sick. I can't give 5 stars though, because this tastes terrible—really strong! Most awful taste I've ever had with echinacea, but for the price, large bottle, and effectiveness, I'll live with it.

great