Less foggy brain!

Posted by Reviewer3326999 on Mar 03, 2012

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

Clears mental fog, easier to concentrate & multi task

Posted by Reviewer3201887 on Apr 29, 2011

I love this product, nothing I have ever taken has made such a difference. Will take this for life and got a few other people hooked on it to. I herb gave excellent service, fast delivery and best prices on the net.

Bacopa not only for memory.

Posted by Reviewer1360496 on Apr 12, 2014

This is a really nice herb, I take 3 or 4 tablets 1 hour before bedtime, and i sleep very good on it with lucid dreaming. The next day ill notice a nice SHEN effect as with holy basil or reishi mushroom (very calming,focusing).

ok

Posted by Reviewer2446359 on Jan 27, 2012

helps concentrate

Bacopa worked , but this batch didn't

Posted by 5611887185954810046 on Apr 14, 2014

I've bought it before and I've felt more focused and clear minded. This however made me feel frightningly depressed. I've tried it now and then after this happened the first time and I keep going to a dark place every time. I've stpped taking it now and I feel better. My only idea how this could happen is that the batch I got was a bad one. Sounds like this is really potent stuff, but imost of these supplement is no better than placebo. I've tried most nootropics, but Bacopa is the first I've ever felt any difference from. I'm a bit bitter about this..actually very..!

bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

I gues it helps with memorizing

Product Revue

Posted by 5539195136174017887 on May 26, 2012

The product Bacopa Extract is still new to me, but I seem to be able to rember or I am able to see a significant difference in my memory.

Unauthorized medicine

Posted by 4979184171022339414 on May 03, 2016

Unfortunately I couldn't receive this item in Italy because the custom office thought that it was a medicine which is not authorized in the country. They asked me to provide doctor's prescription for it but I couldn't. I tryed to contact iHerb but they said it's not their problem and I should study the regulations myself before. Money is not back. I am disapointed. So be careful ordering this in Europe.

I didn't notice its effects...

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I didn't notice its effects.. until I stopped using them! I noticed that my memory, and especially my fact and word-retrieving abilities were superior while I took this herb. Pretty fascinating stuff.

i have lead posoning :(

Posted by 5300033066259586789 on Jun 08, 2016

after i use this product for two month 4 tabs a day , i start to observe a gingival discoloration , my doctor told me that this is a result from chronic lead poisinig and is called the Burton line . i stopped to take product immediatly , i am very Disappointment ( .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »