It works!

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

It works!

Asthma-experiencers Worldwide, LOOK HERE!

Posted by 4924741244706517898 on Dec 21, 2014

I have been using this in conjunction with Ridge Crest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength and Infowars Lung Cleanse Spray(not sold here), and as a result have COMPLETELY DITCHED both my budesonide/formoterol & salbutamol inhalers. 2 pills of each of ClearLungs & AsthmaClear, and 6 sprays of the latter - once in the morning and once at night. Phlegm literally comes rising up like oil out of a well. Hack it all up & out, then go about your day with confidence. Wheezing is no longer a thing and I sleep well at night! Wish this would come in a 120-capsule bottle instead so that the same quantity of AsthmaClear and ClearLungs could be purchased at 1:1. Right now, I gotta remember the ratio of 2:1 respectively when buying.

Wayne

Posted by 4799513715234532174 on Nov 14, 2014

Great product

Best thing since sliced bread!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 11, 2014

Really! I have been taking this for about 3 months now and I'm off my daily steroid inhaler completely and haven't needed a rescue inhaler since. It did take a couple weeks to become fully effective. I don't know what I would do if they ever ran out or discontinued this.

Asthma clear

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Jan 28, 2014

Works great!

Действительно легче

Posted by Reviewer1832822 on Oct 25, 2013

Да, действительно с ними легче. Стала пользоваться ингалятором меньшее количество раз.

Ridge Crest Asthma Clear

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Very helpful-I no longer have to use an inhaler.

This one the best of Ridge Crest

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 11, 2012

I have asthma that was usually worse in the winter, but this spring I had to go to ER three times and put on steroids, which I hate. I have tried all the Ridge Crest products for asthma, but when I tried Asthma Clear I found it really worked for me. When I would start that asthma cough I reached for the Asthma Clear, took two and was surprised it helped so much I didn't have to use the albuterol. This is a first for me and plan to stick with this. I keep two caps in a medicine cup at the bedside, got up SOB one nite, took the pills and went back to bed. It's wonderful, plan to stay on this one.

This is the BEST asthma supplement!!!

Posted by Reviewer2995746 on Jan 02, 2012

I normally do write a lot of reviews but I had to take a moment and praise this product, it's makers, AND iherb for carrying it! I have had moderate-severe asthma controlled only with the strongest inhaled steroids available via RX. After 10 years of use my adrenal gland had become so suppressed by the corticosteroids I have to use to breathe that they were about to die and I would be officially diagnosed with Addison's Decease which can be deadly unless I took steroid pills for the rest of my life. So, since the adrenals are still alive, I needed a way to reduce my inhaled steroid use to a safe level so they could "wake up" but still control my asthma- tricky! But, with the help of this supplement, I am doing it! Along with other adrenal supplements from iherb I am nourishing my way back to health, reducing my inhaled steroids and even making it through asthma attack triggers without the attack!!!! Thank you iherb for carrying this! It is literally changing my life!!!

I SEE RESULTS

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Oct 25, 2011

AFTER ONE BOTTLE I SEE RESULTS IN MY CHILD...SHE HAD A HEALINH CRISIS AND THEN SHE WAS OK...THE BAD NEWS BECAUSE HER ASTHMA IS CANDIDA RELATED COMING BACK AGAIN AFTER 4 MONTHS....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »