New To iHerb?

Sea el, Lamina Day Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

€12.49
€16.66
Savings of: €4.17 (25% Off)
Reviews 5-star

New Favorite Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer1431786 on Jun 27, 2013

I am on my second bottle and I'm editing my review. This cream has completely cleared my face of the little acne I had and even my skin tone. I can see how one review says it doesn't blend into the skin, but that's just the zinc oxide and its protecting my face from the sun. I don't really want that part to absorb, but I know the rest does, because I see the results. Nice job sea el!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 15, 2012

I am 44 years old and for years have been rotating different "healthy" skin care products. I have only been using this sea el for over a week. My skin feels very nice, the product seems to absorb into my skin better if I leave a little of the witch hazel astringent, (or water), on my skin to spread it in, it seems to absorb very quickly otherwise. It keeps my skin moisturized but not oily, even after all day under my makeup! I tend to have the t-zone oily and dry cheek skin. Great product so far and I am going to add a few more of there products to my routine. Love the ingredients, no water and the first ingredient is aloe.

Lamina Day Cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on Dec 29, 2012

A good nourishing cream for face and eyes. Two in one. For the cold season is ideal. It nourishes my skin well. I have combination skin.