Sedona Labs, iFlora Nasal, Sinus Support, 90 Capsules

€22.70
€22.71
Savings of: €0.01 (0% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Iflora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2216068 on Aug 15, 2008

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1399490 on Mar 19, 2009

My husband & I both like this product.........no problem with our allergies. Have recommended it to our friends.

Sedona make some great products

Posted by Reviewer2609182 on Mar 20, 2009

I only rated this product a three, and should have left this part blank. Read my review on Sedona Labs, iFlora Multi-Probiotic Formula, 60 Veggie Caps (SED-21001) I am not sure that I need anything more than the Multi-Probiotic.

iFlora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Jul 11, 2009

I read a write-up on this and tried it, had been on it for a couple of years then got off of it for several months. Realized my nose was itchy and allergies and stuffiness were starting back in again and got back on it. This is a permanent part of my supplements now; I won't be without it again.

Fixed my problem.

Posted by Reviewer2026834 on Aug 06, 2009

I was getting too much nasal drip ('boogers') constantly. It would itch and interfere with easy breathing, especially noticed when trying to sleep at night. One nostril would always be stuffed up. I was also starting to get some sinus problems which I rarely ever had before. This product after a few weeks put things back to normal - plus I haven't noticed any sinus symptoms at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »