great

Posted by Reviewer2478946 on Jul 19, 2011

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

SerraPhase

Posted by Reviewer2990738 on Jun 08, 2008

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Mar 01, 2014

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

SerraPhrase

Posted by Reviewer1584204 on Nov 05, 2008

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

SerraPhase

Posted by Reviewer2270163 on Jun 02, 2008

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

User

Posted by Reviewer2824936 on Dec 26, 2008

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

new med

Posted by Reviewer3047671 on Oct 12, 2011

It works great-awesome

Serraphase

Posted by 5247135318955495683 on Apr 12, 2015

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.