Very Good Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1794204 on Feb 21, 2014

I especially like this brand of vitamin E because it doesn't have soy bean oil.

So helpful!

Posted by 5566572997898297647 on Sep 06, 2013

I've been using several products to grow my hair out - vitamin e, biotin, inositol, and lee stafford's treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length - and while I don't know which products are doing the most for me, I do know that my hair has grown from 2" on the short layers and 5" on the longer layers to 5" on the short layers and 9" on the longer layers in just a few weeks.

Use it to prevent oxidation of oils

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Sep 30, 2013

Vitamin E extends helps prevent the oxidation of oils. I like to add this one to my skin care oils like grapeseed, hazelnut, sea buckthorn, kukui and tamanu to extend their shelf life. I like that it has more than 1 type of vitamin E.

Good

Posted by 5121441991728928741 on Sep 17, 2014

Works - can feel it. Reputable brand in my opinion and softgel form is optimal for fat soluble vitamins, thereby a good product. Only one I found that is available in as little as 100 IU if you should need it, but higher values are also quite cheap from same brand.

Good Product

Posted by 4999207704850368796 on Sep 03, 2014

has been helping with my numbness in my feet which is lovely main reason for purchasing this product. take every second day when not taking vitamin a,

disappointed buyer

Posted by 4860002409545613852 on Jun 29, 2016

I pay for the shipment but I have to pay another tax to the dhl before I get my product. Why should I pay twice for the shipment. I really disappointed.

Solgar Vitamin E

Posted by 4886195747340075294 on Aug 05, 2016

These are a good size and seem to be effective.

Super

Posted by 5041702960945119746 on Oct 14, 2016

I start September with this vitamin and take it to the end of spring. Strongly supports the immune system!

Great

Posted by 5223852101049605241 on May 03, 2016

I really don't have much to say. Just that this is good quality and it is great. If you need vitamin E you can order here without any concerns.

Cute little softgels

Posted by Vivcsi on Apr 11, 2014

Small and easy to swallow softgels. I didn't want to take higher doses of Vitamin E. I'm satisfied with it. Icipici zselékapszulák. KönnyƱ lenyelni. Azért választottam, mert nem akartam magasabb dózisban szedni az E-vitamint.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »