Source Naturals Vitamin D-3

Posted by 5357939797508878701 on May 02, 2016

This is an excellent source of vitamin D, I find the tiny tablets are easy to swallow and are not damaged in transport to Australia. The soft gels I originally ordered all melded together, but upon your recomendation I switch to Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 tablets and find that they are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing a little sunshine in a bottle.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015

I have been taking this supplement for the last one year but only now I will review it. It works great for me. I used to have what the doctor said a "mild arthritis" but this is now all in the past. I no longer have problems on my hands and feet.

Great D supplement

Posted by Reviewer1114141 on Dec 14, 2014

This is a great alternative to the oil vitamin D capsules which trigger a headache in me. They are easy to swallow and effectively helped to raise my vitamin D blood levels as advised by my doctor.

Value for money !

Posted by Reviewer3211677 on Mar 31, 2014

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for almost two years. Got my supplies from Malaysia. Unfortunately to obtain my continuous supply was quite tedious since I live in Singapore. I went to iherb and found one from Source Naturals. I went through all the other Vitamin D3 but Source Naturals seemed quite similar to what I have been taking. Product reached me at my door within a week, which was great for a start. Hopefully, it is as good as it claims. thank you iherb for a super job in providing the community with convenience of shopping towards greater health care !

LV

Posted by 5700139166783510242 on Jan 15, 2014

OK

잘먹어요

Posted by 5234225184465378092 on Jul 17, 2013

아이랑 남편ㅇㅅㅇ으로 샀는데 타블렛이라 잘먹어요 6살인데 깨물어서 잘먹더라구요 피검사했는데 비타민D가 부족해서 멀티비타민외에 따로 비타민d를 챙겨 먹이고있어요

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer3212627 on Oct 23, 2012

It's not easy to tell if this product works or not, as it doesn't show.

Vitamin D

Posted by 5009819092834620395 on Oct 20, 2012

I am tested every 6 months as I have diabetes and my Vitamin D levels are excellent at the moment. I do know that if I don't take these tablets my levels go down, so excellent results from this product

Vitamin D3 400 IU

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Jul 16, 2012

Easy to swallow small white round tablets. So easy to swallow in fact that my almost 6 year old is also able to take them. So great product and would definitely purchase again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Nov 01, 2011

i take it with my Bone-Up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »