New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Vitamin K, 500 mcg, 200 Tablets

€5.31
€9.48
Savings of: €4.17 (44% Off)
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

cleens plaque and teeth

Posted by Reviewer2407266 on Jan 17, 2011

I bought this vitamin because there is not enough of vit. K in my multivitamins in order to balance it out. After having taken it for a month I noticed my teeth feel cleener and there is no plaque when I floss. Today the dentist thought I had my teeth cleaned recently. My gums no longer bleed when I floss or brush, but I'm also taking a one a day multivitamin + minerals and extra vit. C. I'm very happy with the result and will definitly repurchase. I'm thinking to add vit K2 in the near future. Thanks for the quick delivery.

Stopping dot hemorrhages

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Jun 05, 2013

Contrary to what's said medically, 500 to 1000mcg of K1 a day works uncomparably better for me than K-2(neither 1000mcg of MK-4 or 90mcg of MK-7 was effective) in stopping dot hemorrhages that kept popping up in everyday life. (I had those weird red spots long before I started taking 100 to 200mg aspirin a day for a reason. I had to raise the dose of K1 after I started aspirin, but it's still helping.) It seems to be doing good to my teeth, too.

Blood Builder

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Feb 27, 2008

Bought this for my husband who has very low platelets. He seems to have more energy now that he has started to take them, and his bleed time, if he gets a cut, has been cut in half. MD

Importance of Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer1508767 on Sep 04, 2008

I've been reading more and more about Vitamin K for blood vessel support as well as many other reasons. I'm really glad to be able to find a reasonably priced, easy to take supplement.

just started but going good

Posted by Reviewer2239500 on Feb 25, 2010

just started but it seems to be working well.. I've only been using it for a few days..But I think it helps my bones. I trust Source Naturals!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »