Tastes like homemade!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Absolutely delicious, tastes like homemade. It has all the bits from raspberry and pomegranate. Very good quality products! I've tried most of them and my favourite St. Dalfour spread is Black Cherry. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious !

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Feb 06, 2011

A different taste. Not your usual fruit spread. I am going to try ALL the spreads they make.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2416187 on Apr 05, 2011

Love the fact that the sweetner is grape juice. No guilt at all giving it to my 2 year old grandchild. We both love it.

Love the taste!

Posted by Reviewer1498992 on May 27, 2011

I love this jam because it doesn't use white sugar, like most other products. It's just the right sweetness with only natural ingredients.

Great spread!

Posted by Sherri on Jul 04, 2011

My whole family loves this spread. I use it on crackers with some organic peanut butter for snacks. This stuff rocks!

Natural taste

Posted by Reviewer1319384 on Feb 25, 2011

The raspberry taste is dominant and it is a bit sweeter than I expected, considering it does not contain sugar. I guess it's because it is sweetened with grape juice (as opposed to apple juice). I am very sensitive to artificial tastes, and this jam has truly only a natural taste which is great. Nice natural color as well.

David's comments

Posted by Reviewer1442332 on Mar 23, 2011

Terrific stuff, everyone in the houshold loved it.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Jul 05, 2011

THIS STUFF IS GREAT! I USE WITH ALMOND BUTTER FOR A HEALTHFUL ALTERNATIVE TO PB&J.

Absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer1547266 on May 13, 2011

Great price here and love the taste. And also the anti-oxidant power of pomengranate (though not sure what eating this actually contributes as the jar doesn't note that information). Not organic but I know raspberries are fruit (unlike strawberries) that typically is grown without pesticides. Not sure about pomengranates. Like that there is no refined sugar, only fruit.

Great combined tastes of two fruits.

Posted by Reviewer3237282 on May 17, 2011