Enough prepared/cured?

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Jul 23, 2014

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

super produit

Posted by 4825692729238522702 on Dec 15, 2013

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

Seems to help me!

Posted by 5463066110462633336 on May 17, 2014

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

Very good and affordable!

Posted by olofpersson on Feb 01, 2016

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2199428 on Aug 16, 2016

Used upto 4 tsp per day, without any effect.