Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

€33.96
€37.83
Savings of: €3.86 (10% Off)
Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I like it, but the taste is not for me.

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I ordered this for my mom and my GF. They like it. I didn't care for the taste. I preferred the tasteless version. PSST.... the tasteless version has more Amino Acid and protein.....your welcome :D

recent raw bodybuilding

Posted by Reviewer2564009 on Aug 12, 2010

The protein is good... taste wise. The macros and health benefits are definately there but~ if you're a previous protein powder consumer and haven't been high raw or veg before - meaning used whey powders - this powder is~ slightly more "chalky" or grainy feeling as you consume it. Even when it is mixed into foods like oatmeal it still has a slight cakey feel to it going down. No complaints though :) just takes a little getting used to!

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2009411 on Jul 07, 2011

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

Decent Product

Posted by Reviewer2174637 on Aug 09, 2011

Item is pleasant tasting and satieting; however, a very chalky consistency.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »