Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sunfood, Raw Red Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

€16.15
€16.16
Savings of: €0.01 (0% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

nice energy

Posted by 5185620844867116592 on Feb 14, 2014

I blend this with hemppowder and banana for a real energybomb before the gym..love it!

Could not stand the taste

Posted by frivolousgirl on Aug 12, 2013

I bought this to see if it could help me in balancing my hormones. The problem was that no matter what I put it in I could taste it, and it does not taste good in any way. I even tried adding a teaspoon instead of a table spoon, sadly the taste still took over too much. And less than that I'm afraid I won't feel the benefits. Also, even after forcing myself the smoothie or whatever I've added it in, I did not feel like my energy level went up. I haven't tried any other brands, and I will still try to finish it up, but I don't know if I'll ever re-buy any maca powder. I just can stand the taste or the consistency it gives the food.

Energía inmediata

Posted by 5456110537663641780 on Oct 25, 2014

Me declaro fan absoluta de la maca. Desde agosto que descubrí que me daba energía no he dejado de tomarla todas las mañanas en el smoothie. Y también muchas tardes, después de comer la pongo en el té. NO noto diferencia de la maca normal a esta que es la maca roja. Ni de sabor ni de chute de energía. Compro las dos y consumo las dos. Si estáis cansados os animo a que la probéis una temporada, a mí me funciona de maravilla.

Well

Posted by 5139949681938491841 on Oct 17, 2014

As much as I am sure it is extrelemy healthy, the taste is strong and horrible :\ I put less than a teaspoon in my 400ml shake and I feel the taste strongly...